Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 8, of Ministerial Decree April 19, 2011, an agreement, approved by the Ministry, was signed between Agroqualità spa and the Consortium “Sannio Consorzio Tutela Vini,” delegating said Consortium to the management, withdrawal and distribution of the State bands related to the PDOs Aglianico del Taburno, Sannio and Falanghina del Sannio.
In view of the above as of September 18, 2014, Companies will have to apply for State bands for the PDOs indicated above from the Consortium. It will be the responsibility of the Consortium to inform the Companies concerned in a detailed and timely manner about how they will be distributed.
Definition of calculation criteria related to administrative, promotion and supervisory management contributions as resolved by the BoD at its meeting on March 14, 2014:
“In relation to the management of state marks that the Consortium carries out in agreement with Agroqualità SpA, WHEREAS.
– that the Consortium plays a key role in carrying out promotional activities concerning the Sanniti territory’s DOs;
– that the Consortium is in charge of the supervisory activity and has proceeded to apply for the registration of a supervisory agent in the appropriate register;
All of the above it is resolved as follows:
1) The disposal cost of cable ties is determined as 0.01250 € for adhesive ones and 0.01150 € for glue ones;
2) each company, when collecting the state marks from the Consortium, shall pay to the Consortium for each bottle produced a contribution of €0.0200 for the enhancement and promotion activities carried out by the Consortium;
3) each company, when collecting the state marks from the Consortium, for each bottle produced shall pay to the Consortium a contribution for the erga-omnes protection and supervision activity that the Consortium will carry out equal to €0.0020. ”
For information and reservations Ties : email@example.com | mobile 3386377745 | Manager: Olderigi Mauriello
Days on which you can pick up the bands: every Monday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Consortium’s headquarters on Via Mario Vetrone in Benevento, Palazzo Coldiretti, second floor.
Sannio Consorzio Tutela Vini
Tel. +39 0824 1815763 – Fax. +39 0824 1810857